GP FEEDS DRY COW MINERALS
EXCEL DRY COW MINERALS
- Designed to supplement dry cow diets containing mixed forage and
- 150 grams / head / day provide excellent levels of vitamins and
- Available as "In Feed" or "Free Access".
- Contains yeasts to encourage Dry Matter Intake in the dry period.
- High levels of protected Copper, Zinc and Selenium.
- Formulated to enhance colostrum quality, follicular development,
the immune system and horn quality.
- Proven to reduce retained cleansings and aid calving.
- Specification matches requirements of higher yielding dairy cows.
- Low calcium content.
- Check these features against your present suppliers.
- If you are not feeding a specific dry cow mineral - then you need
to speak to GP Feeds as we will be able to enhance the profitability
of your herd.
DRY COW MINERAL BUCKETS
- Available in either 20kg or 100kgs
- Contains good levels of vitamins, minerals & trace elements
- Highly palatable to encourage intake
- Enhanced copper levels to maintain foetal development and growth
- Enhanced magnesium levels to maintain condition and prepare for
- Enhanced vitamin E to maintain smooth muscle function
Reference / Further Reading
High performance dairy mineral...
High performance dairy mineral (With protected copper, zinc and selenium)...
More information on dry cow mineral tubs...