Dairy cows are relatively inefficient at utilising protein, with typically
only 33% of the available protein being used to produce milk, the wasted
protein is converted to ammonia nitrogen and secreted as urea in the
blood. Amino Protek is a sugar mineral complex which slows protein release
in the rumen, increases the level of bypass protein and stimulates rumen
microbial activity. This leads to increased milk yield, increased milk
protein, lower blood urea and lower milk ureas.
||Starch & Sugars
What is Amino Protek
- A sugar mineral complex.
- Binds to all protein sources
within the rumen.
- Contains specific essential cofactors
beneficial to rumen microbes.
- Fully researched.
- Independently validated.
- Flexible and safe to use.
- Fits well into most feeding regimes.
- Non GM.
How does Amino Protek work
- Slows protein release in the
- Increases the level of bypass
- Stimulates rumen microbial activity.
- Increased milk yield.
- Increased milk protein.
- Lower blood and milk ureas.
- Improvements in energy and protein
utilisation from the total ration.
- Less waste.
- Making the most of home grown
- Improved digestion.
- Supplied on farm as a 10kg Farm
Pack to be fed at 100g per cow per day through the forage mix
or homemix ration
- Can be incorporated into compound,
blended, liquid or mineral feedstuffs
Current users of Amino Pro-Tek are seeing an average milk increase
of between 2.5 and 3 litres per cow.
Limits to Usage
Storage / Processing
- Store in cool dry conditions.
- Material to have been stored
in compliance with DEFRA code of practice for the control of
Ask for a no obligation on-line quote.
If you are having a problem with milk quality or quantity
give us a ring to discuss the merits of AMINO PRO-TEK, it works particularly
well if you have high milk urea levels.
Please ring the office on 01948 661602 to hear all about this
"magic dust" as it is becoming known!! Remember high urea
levels can also dramatically affect conception rate. Also available
- AMINO PRO-TEK NATURE - especially formulated for Organic Farmers
Company Reg. No: 3758489